Minimum Hardware Requirements
- PIII or higher
- 733 Mhz or faster CPU
- 512MB RAM (1 Gig recommended)
- 10GB Hard Drive
- CD-ROM drive
- LAN Adapter
- Internet Access (strongly recommended)
Minimum Software Requirements
- Windows 2000 SP4/Windows XP
- Netscape 6/Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader V6.0
- WinZip (downloadable from https://www.winzip.com/en/)
- J2sdk 1.4.2_06*
- Ehttp://www.winzip.com/clipse 3.0.1 IDE*
- Lomboz J2EE plugin lomboz.301.zip for Eclipse*
- WebLogic Server 8.1 for Microsoft Windows NT/2000 *
- Oracle 9i Enterprise Edition *
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Note: The drive with the installation files will be referred to as drive X:, please substitute this drive letter with the appropriate CD or Network drive letter.
Receive the following CD(s) from Web Age Solutions:
- WebLogic Server 8.1 for Microsoft Windows NT/2000
- Oracle 9i Enterprise Edition
- j2sdk 1.4.2_06
- Eclipse 3.0.1
- Lomboz J2EE plugin lomboz.301.zip and emf-sdo-runtime-2.0.0.zip
- Receive the supporting ZIP file from Web Age Solutions by email.
Receive the supporting ZIP file from Web Age Solutions by email.
Install and setup the software in the following order:
- Create a directory under the local hard drive called labs.
- Copy the zip OracleScripts.zip in the supporting ZIP to the directory called labs.
- Click the link Oracle 9i Installation for installation.
- Click j2sdk 1.4.2_06 for installation.
- Unzip the Eclipse 301 to c:.. Do not Start Eclipse. This will unzip to C:eclipse directory
- Unzip the emf-sdo-runtime-2.0.0.zip to the c:.
- Unzip the lomboz.301.zip file to the c:eclipse main folder.
- Copy WebLogic V8.1 CD to a newly created download directory on the local hard drive.
- Click the link WebLogic V8.1 for installation.