Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Pentium 4 1.3 or above
- 768 MB RAM minimum 1GB recommended.
- 10GB free hard disk space (preferably in C: drive).
- CD-ROM drive
- Network connectivity to the internet
Minimum Software Requirements
- Windows 2000 SP4. (Windows XP or Windows 2003 is not supported).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0
- Netscape 4.7 / Internet Explorer 5.0 (or higher)
- DB2 UDB 8.1*
- WebSphere Portal Server Express 5.0.2 *
- LabFiles.zip (You will receive this through email.)
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Note: The drive with the installation files will be referred to as drive X: , please substitute this drive letter with the appropriate CD or network drive letter.
Install and setup the software in the following order (click the software title for installation instructions) :
- Unzip the LabFiles.zip to your local hard drive.
- Click the link IBM DB2 V8.1 Enterprise Edition for installation.
- Copy the following WebSphere Portal Server Express 5.0.2 CD images to the hard drive:
- Copy the Setup CD to C:SoftwareImage
- Copy the CD #2 to C:SoftwareImage
- Copy the CD #1-1 to C:SoftwareImage
- Copy the CD #1-4 to C:SoftwareImage
- After finishing copying, 4 subfolders, p1, p2, w1 and w2, will be created under C:SoftwareImage