Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 500MHz CPU
- 256MB memory
- 500MB hard disk space
Minimum Software Requirements
- Windows XP, 2000 or Windows NT Workstation V4.0 (with Service Pack 6a)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader V4.0
- Netscape 4.7 or IE 5.0
- WinZip 8.0 or higher
- J2 SDK 1.4.1_02 (available from https://www.webagesolutions.com/download/j2sdk-1_4_1_02-windows-i586.exe using the username and password access2.)
- Tomcat 4.1.18 (available from https://www.webagesolutions.com/download/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18.zip using the username and password access2)
- Struts 1.1 jakarta-struts-1.1.zip (available from https://www.webagesolutions.com/download/jakarta-struts-1.1.zip using the username and password access2.)
- Apache ANT 1.5.4 (available from https://www.webagesolutions.com/download/apache-ant-1.5.4-bin.zip using the username and password access2.)
- IBM DB2 V8.1 Personal Developer Edition *
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Note: The drive with the installation files will be referred to as drive X:, please substitute this drive letter with the appropriate CD or network drive letter.
Receive the supporting zip file by email from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CD from Web Age Solutions:
- DB2 V8.1 Personal Developer Edition
Install and setup the software in the following order:
- Click the link JDK 1.4.1_02 for installation.
- Click the link Tomcat for installation.
- Unzip the file jakarta-struts-1.1.zip to the local hard drive.
- Install ANT 1.5.4 by unzipping it to the local hard drive and adding ANT_HOME to the enviornment variables and C:ANT_HOMEbin to the PATH.
- Click the link DB2 V8.1 Personal Developer Edition for installation.
- Extract the supporting zip you receive through email to the local hard drive.