Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 700 MHz or faster CPU
- 256 MB of memory or more
- 4GB hard disk space minimum
- CD-ROM drive
- LAN Adapter
- Internet Access (strongly recommended)
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (32-bit version only) with Service Pack 4 or later. This can be any of the following products:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (32-bit version only).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32-bit version only). This can be either of the following products:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
- Adobe Acrobat Reader V5.0 or later
- Compiler compatible with WMQ V6 (C and/or COBOL)
- WebSphere MQ V6 for Windows (Obtain CD from Web Age Solutions). *
* – indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
Before installation, please make sure you have received the following software from Web Age Solutions:
- WebSphere MQ V6 for Windows (90 day evaluation): CD labeled MQSeriesV6.
- Receive the WA1044 supporting zip file by email from Web Age Solutions.
Install and setup the software in the following order (click the software title for installation instructions):
- Install WMQ V6 – Click the link WMQ V6 for installation.
- Create a directory c:mqlab and unzip the supporting zip file to that directory.