Scrum@Scale is the scaling framework created by the inventor of Scrum, Jeff Sutherland. From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, Scrum@Scale® transforms organizations into Agile enterprises. Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines (software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D).
Are you or your organization challenged by globally distributed teams? No need to worry; our instructors are experts in distributed Scrum collaboration. In addition to Scaling Scrum, our students will also learn the principles for effective collaboration in distributed Scrum environments. This course is an interactive class with lectures, exercises, demonstrations, facilitated discussions, and games to illustrate the principles to maximize your understanding. Students will interact using the same tools and skills necessary for effective distributed Scrum collaboration.
- Overcome the challenges of cross-team dependencies with an emphasis on prioritization at the enterprise level
- Refactor organization to meet changing market demands
- Deliver working features on a regular cadence
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with one-to-many teams across any sized initiative
- Develop a transformation backlog to scale organizational reach and impact
- Measure and improve key metrics for Enterprise agility
This two-day course qualifies students to take the Scrum@Scale Practitioner (RD@SP) exam and become Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioners. This course also allows you to assess the Scrum maturity level of your organization during the two-day class and leave with a plan on how to make the necessary changes to scale Scrum. You will leave with a heat map, impact map, and material to help you scale and refactor your organization.
The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Scrum roles and events at scale and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale implementations.
The course covers:
- Your Goal
- S@S What & Why
- The Scrum Master Cycle
- Team Level Process
- Scaling & The Scrum Master
- Executive Action Team
- The Agile Practice
- Impediment Removal
- Cross Team Coordination
- The Second Scaled Scrum
- Super-sized Scrum
- Scaled Daily Scrum
- Product Owner Cycle
- Scaling the PO
- Agile Organization Design
- Product Vision
- Backlog Prioritization
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Release Planning
- Metrics & Transparency
- Distributed Scrum
- Where Do I Start?
Each of the Scrum@Scale classes give the participants access to ScrumLabs, which provides participants access to:
- Exam Link (this link is active for 30 days after the completion of the class)
- Mural Boards
- Presentation Materials
Who should attend
This course is geared toward scrum masters, product owners, executives, or anyone with knowledge of Scrum and looking to scale their Scrum implementation across the organization.