Kubernetes – From the Firehose
- Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- It groups containers that make up an application into logical units for easy management and discovery.
- Designed on the same principles that allows Google to run billions of containers a week, Kubernetes can scale without increasing your ops team.
- Whether testing locally or running a global enterprise, Kubernetes flexibility grows with you to deliver your applications consistently and easily no matter how complex your need is.
- Kubernetes is open source giving you the freedom to take advantage of on-premises, hybrid, or public cloud infrastructure, letting you effortlessly move workloads to where it matters to you.
- Kubernetes can be deployed on a bare-metal cluster (real machines) or on a cluster of virtual machines.
WA2684 Developing Microservices
Upcoming classes: June 18-22
This five-day DevOps training class is loaded with practical real-world information. From the foremost Service-Oriented-Architecture/DevOps/Agile development training company, comes a course to move the dial on your organizations’ journey with this workshop. You will leave this course loaded with knowledge on the usage of this stack for Microservices. This class combines instructor-led and hands-on lab exercises.
CI/CD with OpenShift, Jenkins, and Blue Ocean
- OpenShift is a computer software product from Red Hat.
- It provides a container-based software deployment and management solution.
- In short, it’s a container orchestration software.
- It is a supported distribution of Kubernetes using Docker containers and DevOps tools.
- It is Red Hat’s public cloud application development and hosting service.
- It is also available under the Apache License Version.
- Online supports a variety of languages, frameworks, and databases via pre-built “cartridges” running under resource-quota “gears”.
- Developers can add other language, database, or components via the OpenShift application programming interface which has been deprecated in favor of OpenShift 3.
WA2639 DevOps with Jenkins, Terraform and Hashicorp Stack
This three-day DevOps training class is loaded with practical real-world information. From the foremost agile development training company, comes a course to move the dial on your organizations’ DevOps journey with this CI/CD, Cloud, and Virtualization workshop. You will leave this course loaded with knowledge on the usage of this stack for DevOps with Amazon Web Services for enabled Virtual Private Cloud, Elastic Load Balancing, and Application Virtualization. This class combines instructor-led and hands-on lab exercises.