Building Robust Microservices
What Can Make a Microservices Architecture Brittle?
• Distributed transactions
• Multiple service interactions
• Neglecting to introduce mechanisms to
• Support fault-tolerance
• Contain failure propagation
• Establish system-wide monitoring and actionable alerting
• Support automation
• Generally, not designing for Test and Failure
WA2755 Introduction to Microservices Architecture
Upcoming class: March 18-19
This training course will help the attendees understand the value proposition and technical aspects of microservices. You will learn about the pros and cons of breaking up the monolithic type of applications prevalent in the enterprise space and converting them into microservices-based solutions. Details analysis of some of the common patterns and motivation for using them in microservices architecture is also provided.
Tackling TOGAF Level 2 Questions video
In this webinar we will discuss the strategies to tackle TOGAF® 9 LEVEL 2 EXAM Questions effectively. This is a recording of a teleconference webinar. Duration: 48 minutes
TOGAF Version 9.2
WA1815 TOGAF® Training: TOGAF® 9 Training Course (Level 1 and 2)
Upcoming class: March 25-28
Web Age Solutions is your premiere provider for TOGAF® training. This course covers TOGAF® standard, Version 9.2.
• TOGAF® 9 Training Course, level 1, level 2 and combined are fully-accredited by The Open Group.
• TOGAF® 9 Training Course, level 1, level 2 and Combined includes Exam Vouchers.
Designing Cloud Solutions
Implications of Vendor Lock-In.
• The lack of standards in the Cloud platform and Cloud infrastructure space results in a huge dependence upon vendor implementations
> Open standards currently focus upon messaging, presentation, and systems integration
> Open standards for Cloud infrastructure are in development, but we are still very early in this space
• This results in huge implications for your initial vendor selection decisions
> You cannot count on portability across Cloud vendors at this point
> The greatest danger, exists with SaaS and PaaS solutions (IaaS solutions are all relatively similar, with the exception of their data storage mechanisms)
Cloud Architecture Fundamentals
WA2759 Architecting the Modern Enterprise
Upcoming class: March 18-21
A modern architect has to navigate many a technologies. This course covers the current architectural challenges around Agile, Cloud, Integration Patterns, Microservices, Containers and REST.