Redeeming your Microsoft SATV Vouchers
As a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner, Web Age is authorized to redeem Microsoft SATV vouchers. We offer a robust and growing catalog of Microsoft Official Courses (MOC) delivered by certified instructors. This relationship allows us to provide the latest courseware, labs, and practice tests critical to IT professionals on their path to earning Microsoft Certifications.
Use them, don’t lose them! Microsoft is discontinuing the training voucher program this year. Your company has until June 30 to issue vouchers to its employees. Employees are then able to use their vouchers to fully fund the training.
How to Redeem Microsoft Training Vouchers
If you wish to strengthen and/or earn a certification for your Microsoft technical skills, please take the following steps:
- Identify the SATV-eligible course(s) you want to take at Web Age.
- Request vouchers from your administrator to fund your classes. The value of the voucher must exactly match the duration of the class
(e.g. 3-day voucher = 3-day class)
- Register online at Web Age Solutions Microsoft Training within six months of your voucher issue date. Provide your SATV voucher number on the first registration page. Select SATV as the payment method on the second page
- Complete your course before December 31.
What are SATVs?
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATV) are credits that fund eligible Microsoft technical training.
SATVs are accrued through your company’s Microsoft Enterprise Agreement and bundled in your technology purchases as an incentive for employees to receive a certain number of training days.
The vouchers, which are assigned and allocated to employees, help raise their knowledge of your Microsoft systems. SATVs can only be redeemed for Microsoft Official Courses (MOC) from an authorized Microsoft training partner.
Important Dates and Deadlines
January 1, 2022 – Final date a customer can redeem their assigned voucher and complete their course.
SATV Terms & Conditions
- The voucher needs to equal the number of days of training. Payment for the difference will be billed to the company or student. NOTE: If you are taking a 5-day course and have provided a 5-day voucher, no extra fees apply.
- SATV vouchers are non-transferable.
- The voucher expires 180 days from the voucher issue date.
- Training vouchers can only be used once. Web Age reserves the right to cancel a class according to its Cancellation Policy.
- Training vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, monies, or other valuable considerations.
- Training vouchers can only be used for eligible SATV classes. Any ineligible courses delivered may result in the cancellation of the remaining SATV days.