DevOps Training in Dallas Can Get You Ahead!
Looking for DevOps courses in Dallas? Here’s some insight to get you started!
Everything is bigger in Texas right? And Dallas is no exception. Known as the cultural hub of North Texas, the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area is the seventh-largest metro area in the United States, home to just over 6.8 million people. In the last year, The Dallas-Fort Worth area added 25,800 jobs and Texas continues to lead the nation in job growth including positions in IT, especially DevOps engineers, currently one of the most difficult positions to fill.
Web Age DevOps classes are taught at locations throughout the Dallas area and other Texas venues, delivered in traditional classroom style format. Online DevOps Training is also available in a synchronous instructor led format.
As confirmed by the 2017 State of DevOps Report, DevOps applies to all organizations, not just high-profile technology companies with offices in Dallas like AT&T, IBM, Dell, and Texas Instruments. The ability to develop and deliver software and IT systems efficiently and accurately is a key differentiator and value driver for all organizations — for-profit, not-for-profit, educational and government organizations alike. Hence, DevOps jobs are highly paid and in great demand. Web Age works directly with many Dallas employers who have more open positions than they can fill.
What is DevOps? Should I attend Dallas DevOps classes?
DevOps, short for Development and Operations, is a rapidly growing industry that bridges the gap between software developers and operations. It is an approach to delivering software solutions in a continuous manner based on lean (minimizing waste of resources, reducing number of defects, etc.) and agile practices. DevOps advocates the automation and monitoring at all steps of software development, testing, deployment and infrastructure management with the goal of shorter development cycles, increased deployment frequency, and more dependable releases.
A DevOps engineer is an information technology (IT) professional who works with software developers, system operators (SysOps) and other production IT staff to oversee code releases. It is one of the hardest tech jobs to fill. In addition to using modern DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet and Nagios, DevOps engineers must also have the soft skills to overcome the traditional barriers between software development, testing and operations teams.
DevOps training prepares you for a career as a DevOps engineer, the rapidly growing field that helps create better software at greater efficiency, and gives organizations the competitive edge.
Devops Course Listings
- WA2451 DevOps Fundatmentals
- WA2593 DevOps for Leaders Training
- TP2671 Automated Testing with Selenium WebDriver
- WA2609 Enabling DevOps with Visual Studio 2015
- WA2591 Infrastructure / Configuration Management using Chef
- WA2543 DevOps Boot Camp
- WA2542 DevOps for Architects
- WA2507 Managing Clusters and containers with Kubernetes
- WA2451 DevOps Fundamentals
- WA2410 Introduction to Version Control with Git
- WA2404 Managing Software Dependencies and Artifacts with Nexus, Apache Maven, and Apache Ivy
- WA2321 Continuous Integration with Maven, Jenkins and Nexus
- WA2308 Continuous Integration with Maven, Jenkins and Artifactory
- WA2271 Continuous Integration with Jenkins for Developers and DevOps Initiatives
- WA2235 Apache Maven Quickstart
- WA2184 Maven Training: Introduction to Apache Maven
In Dallas and elsewhere in the state of Texas, we have trained for:
- Verizon in Irving, Texas
- Texas Instruments in Richardson, Texas
- Nielsen Media in Dallas, Texas
- Texas Instruments in Austin, Texas
- CVS in Richardson, Texas
Here are some reviews from past students who completed our DevOps classes in Dallas:
“Exactly what we were looking for.”
— Nielsen Media, Dallas, Texas
“Overall, a great course for people doing IMS transaction programming.”
— Texas Instruments, Richardson, Texas
Get A Quote
Contact us to see how we can provide onsite customized training in Dallas for your team.