Cloud Computing Training in Dallas Can Get You Ahead!
Looking for an Cloud Computing course in Dallas? Here’s some insight to get you started!
Dallas is known for severe spring thunderstorms with awesome cloud formations and spectacular lightning shows, but rain clouds aren’t the only types of clouds being discussed in the third largest city of the Lone Star State. Many Fortune 500 companies headquartered in Dallas such as AT&T, Exxon Mobile, JC Penney, and Texas Instruments are using increasingly complex cloud computing solutions to support their business strategies.
The $247 billion cloud computing industry primarily owned by well-known players like Amazon, Microsoft and Google, has been around for over 10 years. Many companies have begun to pressure IT departments to embrace cloud computing more and more. By 2021, more than half of global enterprises already using cloud today will adopt an all-in cloud strategy (excerpt from Gartner Predicts 2017: Cloud Computing Enters its Second Decade). As the cloud computing industry continues to grow, skilled tech workers with cloud architecture training will in high demand.
According to an IBM survey conducted in 2010, close to 80% of 1,500 CEOs worldwide believed their environment would grow much more complex in the coming years, but fewer than half thought their companies were well equipped to deal with this shift. The survey team called it “the largest leadership challenge identified in eight years of research.” Web Age works directly with many Dallas employers who have more open positions than they can fill. Candidates with cloud computing certifications will have innumerable job opportunities.
Web Age Cloud Computing classes are taught at locations throughout the Dallas area and other Texas venues, delivered in traditional classroom style format or synchronous instructor led format.
What is Cloud Computing? Should I attend Dallas Cloud Computing classes?
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services – servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics and more – over the Internet instead of your computer’s hard drive. The “cloud” is just a metaphor for the Internet.
To simplify, there are generally three categories of cloud computing services used:
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS): server(s) in the cloud providing storage capacity or bandwidth. Allows companies to quickly scale up and down with demand, and pay only for what they use. i.e. Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS): like IaaS, includes infrastructure—servers, storage, and networking—but also middleware, development tools, business intelligence (BI) services, database management systems to support custom web application development i.e. AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Heroku
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS): most known use of cloud computing, it’s an application or suite of applications that reside in the cloud instead of a user’s hard drive i.e. Salesforce.com, Google Apps
Web Age Solution’s Cloud Computing Training explores a wide range of vendor specific Cloud Computing services, such as AWS, Azure, and OpenStack.
Cloud Computing Events in Dallas
- SATURN: SEI Architecture Technology User Network Conference (Plano, TX)
- Dallas Fort Worth Cloud Computing Group Meetup (Irving, TX)
- North Dallas Cloud Computing Group Meetup (Plano, TX)
- OpenStack DFW Meetup (Richardson, TX)
- AWS DFW Meetup (Dallas, TX)
Cloud Computing Course Listings
- TP2670 Openstack Essentials
- WA1826 Designing Cloud Computing Solutions using OpenStack
- WA1929 Cloud Essentials for Architects using OpenStack
In Dallas, we have trained for:
- Verizon in Irving, Texas
- Texas Instruments in Richardson, Texas
- Nielsen Media in Dallas, Texas
- Texas Instruments in Austin, Texas
- CVS in Richardson, Texas
Here are some reviews from past students who completed our Cloud Computing classes in Dallas:
“Exactly what we were looking for.”
— Nielsen Media, Dallas, Texas
“Overall, a great course for people doing IMS transaction programming.”
— Texas Instruments, Richardson, Texas
Get A Quote
Contact us to see how we can provide onsite customized training in Dallas for your team.