Looking for an Agile training in Dallas? Here are some insights to get you started!
Known as the “Big D” by locals, Dallas-Fort Worth, TX is ranked #15 in Best Places to Live out of 100 metro areas analyzed by U.S. News. Many Fortune 500 companies including Exxonmobil, AT&T, American Airlines, and Southwest Airlines are headquartered in Dallas. Job growth is steadily increasing and has grown 1.3% faster than the national mean in the last year. It’s more important than ever to stay on top of technology trends such as Agile development practices to ensure you aren’t left behind.
Web Age Agile classes are taught at locations throughout the Dallas area and other Texas venues, delivered in traditional classroom style format. Online Agile Training is also available in a synchronous instructor-led format.
According to CompTIA’s Cyberstates report, software and Web developers are the leading tech occupation jobs in Texas. Many of the software development projects underway in Dallas are a perfect fit for Agile methodologies since they are implementing new technologies in a complex way with aggressive deadlines. Through the Agile processes of continuous planning and feedback, teams can develop high-quality software focused on users while introducing changes to priorities and requirements as the market demand changes.
The world is becoming more and more digital and Agile projects are increasingly common. Hence, Agile training will soon be essential for all IT workers. Web Age works directly with many Dallas IT employers, and those who have already completed Agile certifications will certainly have the competitive edge over those who have not.
What is Agile? Should I attend Dallas Agile classes?
Agile is a set of fast and flexible processes in both software development and project management that allows for changes mid-project and helps teams react to marketplace opportunities and improve performance. Popular Agile methodologies include Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Kanban, Crystal, Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Lean Development, and Feature-Driven Development (FDD).
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
The Scaled Agile Framework, also known as SAFe, reflects the latest in Lean-Agile thinking. It is an online freely revealed knowledge base of proven integration patterns which promote alignment, collaboration, and delivery for enterprise-class software and systems.
Agile Course Listings
- TP2658 Agile Engineering and Quality
- TP2690 Architecture for Agile Software Projects: The How-To-Guide Workshop
- TP2618 Powered Agile Scrum
- TP2617 SAFe 4.0 Product Manager / Product Owner Workshop (PMPO)
- TP2616 SAFe 4.0 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)
- TP2615 SAFe 4.0 Scrum Master (SSM)
- TP2614 SAFe 4.0 for Teams (SP)
- TP2613 Implementing SAFe 4.0 with SPC Certification (SPC)
- TP2612 Leading SAFe 4.0
- TP2576 Leading Agile Teams
- TP2575 Agile Estimating and Planning
- TP2574 Certified Product Owner
- TP2573 Agile for Managers
- TP2513 Real World Agile Project Management using JIRA Software
- TP2492 From Product Ideas to the Ideal Product
- WA2470 The Agile Solution Architecture Program
- WA2469 Introduction to Agile Architecture
- WA2136 Agile Testing & Quality Management
- WA2132 Scrum Master Certification
- WA2131 Agile for Product Owners Workshop
- WA2130 Agile Business Leadership
- TP2077 Agile Portfolio Management
- WA2076 Agile Project Management
- WA2074 Agile Engineering Best Practices
- WA2073 Agile Testing
- TP2072 Agile Overview for Executives and Leaders
- TP1984 Real World Agile
- WA1771 Overview of Agile for Product Owners
In Dallas and elsewhere in the state of Texas, we have trained for:
- Verizon in Irving, Texas
- Texas Instruments in Richardson, Texas
- Nielsen Media in Dallas, Texas
- Texas Instruments in Austin, Texas
- CVS in Richardson, Texas
Here are some reviews from past students who completed our Agile classes in Dallas:
“Exactly what we were looking for.”
— Nielsen Media, Dallas, Texas
“Overall, a great course for people doing IMS transaction programming.”
— Texas Instruments, Richardson, Texas
GET A QUOTE
Contact us to see how we can provide onsite customized training in Dallas for your team.