Check out our short YouTube videos on the new features in Angular 7!
Long-time Angular expert and instructor Mark Pawlowski takes you on a complete tour of the newest features and improvements in Angular 7.
What You Will Learn:
We can teach you all the fundamentals you need to know to get started developing Angular applications right away.
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 7
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 7 application and how to use it
- Students will use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 7 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
- Understand how to write and organize Angular code
- Program Angular View Components and Services
- Use Angular output, two-way, event and property bindings
- Exchange data with network servers using the Angular HTTP Client
- Consume data from REST web services
- Consume WebSocket data
- Work with Angular Pipes to format data
- Create and work with Angular Forms
- Angular Component Router
- Advanced Router Usage
- Angular Animations
- Testing and debugging Angular applications
- Angular CLI
- Best practices for Angular application style and organization
Angular 7 Webinars
Check out our recent webinars on Angular 7
Writing Secure Angular 7 Applications NEW! This one hour seminar explores how to write secure applications using Angular 7. Starting with an overview of best practice, we will follow through with protecting against XSS, CSRF and wrap things up with a demo of authentication and authorization.
Creating Your Own Angular Libraries NEW! The Angular framework itself consists of various NPM packages that are integrated into a project as Angular Modules. Starting with Angular v6 the associated AngularCLI project management tool has added capabilities that allow you to create your own libraries of Angular code. In this webinar we will see how to create a new library and set it up so that it can be reused. In this webinar we provide straight talk on implementing Secure-SDLC and DevSecOps in a business world and move security from an anchor to an enabler.
Click HERE to visit our Angular Training page for a complete list of all of our Angular webinars!
Proven Results in Angular Training
For over 20 years, we have trained developers from hundreds of companies – including many Fortune 500 companies.
We’re proudly distinguished by these clients, partners and awards.