You must have taken our EKS for Adepts course in order to qualify for this event.
Outline for EKS Hands On Workshop for EKS Experts with Istio App Mesh and Kubeflow Training
Using your AWS account, you will go through the following:
In this workshop we will cover in order the following:
- Setting up a K8s client environment on AWS’s Cloud9 IDE including ssh keys, secret/access keys, kubectl, and eksctl setup.
- Learn how to automatically launch EKS kubernetes clusters using eksctl.
- Setup up a Service Mesh using Istio
- Deploy samples
- Manage Traffic
- Monitor and Visualize
- Setup up a Service Mesh with AWS App Mesh
- Deploy the sample app
- Integrate App Mesh
- Learn about Batch processing with Argo Workflow
- Deploy Argo
- Setup a simple Batch workflow
- Setup a complex Batch workflow
- Deploy and use a Kubeflow for Machine Learning
- Deploy Kubeflow
- Create a pipeline
- Explore some light model training, inference, and distributed training.