You must have taken our EKS for beginners 2-day workshop in order to qualify for this course.
Outline for EKS Hands On Workshop for EKS Adepts Training
Using your AWS account, you will go through the following:
In this workshop we will cover in order the following:
- Setting up a K8s client environment on AWS’s Cloud9 IDE including ssh keys, secret/access keys, kubectl, and eksctl setup.
- Learn how to automatically launch EKS kubernetes clusters using eksctl.
- Learn how to deploy Jenkins on EKS using Helm v3
- Setup a CI/CD with CodePipeline in AWS
- Deploy Elasticsearch/FluentD/Kibana on EFK and view data
- Setup monitoring with Prometheus and Grafana
- Use AWS X-ray to trace an application from Container to related services
- Learn how to use AWS Cloudwatch Container Insights
- Practice GitOps with Weave Flux
- Learn how to set up your own Custom Resource Definition (CRD)