This JSF Training course combines lecture with hands-on experience, and open ended discussion that will help the developer quickly understand the benefits of JSF and how to use the framework. Upon completion of this course, students will:
- Become familiar with the JSF tags for the commonly used HTML components in a form.
- Learn how to write event handler methods in a managed bean.
- Learn how to register the event handler method with a GUI component.
- Write navigation rule in faces-config.xml.
- Control the sequence of page display based on certain business logic.
- Add very besic validation to the intro.jsp page
- Display objects in an ArrayList in a data table.