After completing this course the student should be able to:
- create relational objects for application development.
- Use advanced SQL queries to access and manipulate data on DB2 tables.
- Review and use different methods of improving performance.
- Know how to create SQL Functions (UDF) and also code SQL to use them.
- Use SQL for OLAP
- Use recursive SQL
DB2 users requiring knowledge of advanced SQL features
- Relevant Operating Systems experience.
- Previous experience with relational database systems and SQL.
Classroom instruction and review with hands-on workshops.
Outline for SQL for DB2 Advanced
- Creating Objects
- SQL queries
- Advanced SQL
- TRIGGERS, UDT and UDF
- SQL Functions
- performance for SQL
- Data Access and EXPLAIN