- Understand Cloud Architecture Patterns, caching, RESTful services and session management, together with security and compliance fundamentals in cloud.
- Apply and analyze knowledge about database integrations, messaging in cloud environment, and scalable coding.
- Understand development monetization techniques and license models.
- Apply knowledge about semantic web and ontologies.
- Understand development and deployment in IaaS
- Understand tenant aware application development, interoperable cloud code and application architecture models in PaaS
- Understand Software development in SaaS, Development of APIs and Mashups together with understanding of cloud service catalogues and application marketplaces.
- Application Developers
- Cloud Architects
The CCC Professional level certifications do not have required prerequisites. It is recommended participants possess a CCC Cloud Technology Associate or similar level qualification.
Outline for Professional Cloud Developer Certification Training
- Module 1: Certification Program Introduction
- Module 2: Cloud Architecture Patterns
- Module 3: Service Modularity, Encapsulation, and Orchestration
- Module 4: Development Monetization Techniques
- Module 5: Cloud Security and Compliance Fundamentals
- Module 6: Metadata and Semantic
- Module 7: Deployment and Testing in the Cloud
- Module 8: Scalable Coding
- Module 9: IaaS: Deployment Automation and Elastic Sizing of Environments
- Module 10: PaaS: Tenant-Aware Application Development
- Module 11: PaaS: Application Architecture Models
- Module 12: PaaS: Interoperable Cloud Code
- Module 13: SaaS: Cloud Service Catalogs and Application Marketplaces
- Module 14: SaaS: Mashups and Open APIS
- Module 15: Exam Preparation Guide