- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization including business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Identify the characteristics of cloud applications.
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- Define cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measures.
- List the factors involved for implementation of different cloud models.
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testers, etc.)
- IT Administrators (Network, System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Other functions affected by cloud (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
The CCC Associate level certifications do not have required prerequisites. It is recommended participants possess intermediate knowledge (6+ months of experience) on internet/web technologies. Basic knowledge of storage and network technologies is a plus.
Outline for Cloud Technology Associate Certification
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: Introduction to Cloud Services Model
- Module 3: Introduction to Virtualization: The Backbone Technology of Cloud Computing
- Module 4: The Role of Cloud and Other Technologies in Digital Transformation
- Module 5: Cloud Security, Risk, Compliance, and Governance
- Module 6: Preparing for Cloud Adoption