Why This Course?
- Unique course designed to address real world challenges with leading Agile teams. Provides practical solutions as action items.
- This course is designed with 60% interactive group workshops!
- Engage in several workshops that simulate real world team issues!
- Practice leading a dysfunctional team and receive feedback!
- For private courses, we can discuss YOUR company projects and develop practical action items for improvements.
- You walk away with valuable course material, handouts, resources and cheat sheets including our Agile Coaching cheatsheet that will support you on your projects.
What You’ll Learn
- The Agile Values and Principles Refresher
- The Agile Lifecycle End to End
- Comparing Agile Roles to Traditional Roles
- Deep Dive into each Leadership Triangle Role
- The Role of Agile Managers
- What are Self-Organizing Teams
- Top Challenges Leading Self-Organizing Teams
- Servant Leadership – Letting Go of Command and Control
- Assessing the Team Structure and Roles
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Assessing and Coaching on Team Dynamics
- Protecting the Team from Outside Disturbances
- Coaching on Basic Agile Practices and Principles
- Assessing the Backlog and Coaching on Effective Requirements
- Assessing and Coaching on Agile Engineering Practices
- Listening for Impediments
- Effective Tracking and Reporting
- Running Effective Retrospectives
- Practical ‘We Should Try’ ‘We Should Stop’ Action Items