- Required to have earned a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Recommended to have earned a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Use the scientific method to approach troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot boot issues
- Troubleshoot security issues
- Troubleshoot storage issues
- Troubleshoot network issues
Who Can Benefit?
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting course is aimed at senior system administrators who wish to learn more about troubleshooting.
Outline for Red Hat Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting Online Training
Introduction to troubleshooting
- Describe a generalized strategy for troubleshooting.
Take proactive steps to prevent small issues
- Prevent small issues from becoming large problems by employing proactive system administration techniques.
Troubleshoot boot issues
- Identify and resolve issues that can affect a system's ability to boot.
Identify hardware issues
- Identify hardware problems that can affect a system’s ability to operate.
Troubleshoot storage issues
- Identify and fix issues related to storage.
Troubleshoot RPM issues
- Identify and fix problems in, and using, the package management subsystem.
Troubleshoot network issues
- Identify and resolve network connectivity issues.
Troubleshoot application issues
- Debug application issues.
Deal with security issues
- Identify and fix issues related to security subsystems.
Troubleshoot kernel issues
- Identify kernel issues and assist Red Hat Support in resolving kernel issues.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting comprehensive review
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting.
- Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact one of our training specialists.