Who Can Benefit?
Red Hat Learning Subscription courses span a variety of different Red Hat technologies, which is why this training subscription is ideal for all levels of IT professionals. This program would most benefit IT professionals such as IT managers, system administrators, software developers, and system architects. Refer to the audience and prerequisites of individual courses to determine if a course is right for you.
Outline for Red Hat Learning Subscription (RHLS) Standard Training
- All Red Hat self-paced training courses.
- Early access to courses in development.400 hours of cloud-based, hands-on lab time.
- 10 downloadable e-books for offline use. Skills paths for course selection guidance.
- 5 certification exams with 5 retakes.
- Expert extras: short videos explaining actual use cases and scenarios.
- Expert chat: live, online instructor coaching.
- User dashboard and reporting, as well as team-level reports.
- Course content delivered in up to 10 languages.
* Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard customers have access to all Red Hat Online Learning courses including those announced after their Subscription entitlement during the life of their subscription.
** Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard customers will have access to 5 different Red Hat Certification and Certificate of Expertise exams during their one year subscription. Also, the customer is allowed 2 retakes (one per exam title). In order for the Red Hat Learning Subscription Student to access an exam, he or she must complete 90% of the associated Course in the Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard Portal.
Exams are available as Individual Exams only. Individual Exam testing kiosks are located throughout North America. Locations are published at redhat.com.