Who Can Benefit?
Red Hat Learning Subscription courses span a variety of different Red Hat technologies, which is why this training subscription is ideal for all levels of IT professionals. This program would most benefit IT professionals such as IT managers, system administrators, software developers, and system architects. Refer to the audience and prerequisites of individual courses to determine if a course is right for you.
Outline for Red Hat Learning Subscription (RHLS) Basic Training
Red Hat Learning Subscription Basic includes:
- All Red Hat self-paced training courses.
- Early access to courses in development.
- 400 hours of cloud-based, hands-on lab time.
- 10 downloadable e-books for offline use.
- Skills paths for course selection guidance.
- User dashboard and reporting, as well as team-level reports.
- Course content delivered in up to 10 languages.
Table of Contents
- Red Hat Learning Subscription for flexible modern learning and skill development
- Red Hat training produces results
- Subscribe to benefit from a full year of:
- Localized Red Hat training content for a global audience
- Get started