You are expected to have experience as Windows Server administrators, but no previous experience with Red Hat Ansible Automation or Linux® is required.
- Configure Microsoft Windows systems to be managed with Ansible.
- Create and manage inventories of managed hosts and provide credentials to manage them to Red Hat Ansible Tower.
- Write Ansible playbooks to consistently automate multiple tasks and apply them to managed hosts.
- Run individual ad hoc automation tasks and complex playbooks from Red Hat Ansible Tower.
- Create survey forms in Red Hat Ansible Tower to simplify playbook operation.
- Parameterize playbooks using variables and facts.
- Write and reuse existing Ansible roles to simplify playbook creation and reuse code.
- Leverage existing PowerShell DSC code to extend the power of Ansible automation.
- Automate common Windows Server system administration tasks using Ansible.
Who Can Benefit?
Windows Server administrators interested in automating management tasks and in using automation tools to implement their DevOps workflow.
Outline for Microsoft Windows Automation with Red Hat Ansible Training
- Introduction to Red Hat Ansible Automation
- Run simple automation commands
- Implement Ansible playbooks
- Manage variables and facts
- Install and update software
- Implement task control
- Deploy files to managed hosts
- Interact with users and domains
- Automate Windows automation tasks
- Manage large projects
- Construct Ansible Tower workflows