- Experience with application development or Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE (JB183)
- Be proficient in using an IDE such as Red Hat® Developer Studio or VSCode
- Recommended, but not required: experience with Maven and version control.
- Recommended, but not required: experience with OpenShift or Introduction to OpenShift Applications (DO101)
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Deploy microservice applications on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform.
- Build a microservice application with Quarkus.
- Implement unit and integration tests for microservices.
- Use the config specification to inject data into a microservice.
- Secure a microservice using OAuth.
- Implement health checks, tracing and monitoring of microservices.
- Build and deploy native Quarkus applications.
Who Can Benefit?
This course is designed for Java application developers.
Outline for Red Hat Cloud-native Microservices Development with Quarkus Training
- Describe microservice architectures
- Implement a microservice with Quarkus
- Deploy microservice-based applications
- Build microservice applications with Quarkus
- Implement fault tolerance
- Build and deploy native Quarkus applications
- Test microservices
- Create application health checks
- Secure microservices
- Monitor microservices