- Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud
- Describe the different design principles for security in the cloud
- Determine which AWS services you can use to improve your security posture
Who Can Benefit?
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
Outline for Discovery Day- Introduction to Securing your AWS Cloud Training
Section 1: Security design principles
- Principle of least privilege
- Securing all layers
- Automating security
- Protecting data in transit and at rest
- Preparing for security events
- Minimizing attack surface
Section 2: What is your security posture?
- Data path
Section 3: What are my next steps?
- Resources to continue learning