After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Install and configure Sterling File Gateway.
- Describe community, groups and users.
- Build static and dynamic routing channel templates.
- Describe the different persona’s and their responsibilities.
- Configure routing channels.
- Transfer file from a producer to a consumer.
- Broadcast messages.
- Explain the enhanced visibility to track a route.
- Explain container and non-container layers.
- Generate reports.
- Discuss the procedure for Sterling File Gateway extensibility.
This course is designed for administrative users who administer the Sterling File Gateway application.
Before taking this course, students should have a working knowledge of:
- IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator
Outline for Sterling File Gateway Managing Sterling File Gateway Training
UNIT 1. OVERVIEW OF STERLING FILE GATEWAY
Lesson 1. Introduction
Lesson 2. Users and Trading Partners
Lesson 3. Route Channel Templates (RCT)
Lesson 4. Mailbox Management
Lesson 5. Static Route
UNIT 2. IMPLEMENTATION
Lesson 1. Dynamic Route
Lesson 2. File Layers
Lesson 3. Reports
Lesson 4. Extensibility
Course Wrap Up