Confirm Your Networking Expertise
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty examination validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing and implementing AWS and hybrid IT network architectures at scale. This examination is for IT pros who perform complex networking tasks. This AWS certification will validates a pro’s ability to:
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud-based solutions using AWS
- Implement core AWS services according to basic architecture best practices
- Design and maintain network architecture for all AWS services
- Leverage tools to automate AWS networking tasks
About the Exam
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty exam includes multiple choice, multiple answer questions. You will have almost three hours to complete the exam. Exams are administered at PSI centers.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or a current Associate-level certification
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Minimum five years hands-on experience architecting and implementing network solutions
- Advanced knowledge of AWS networking concepts and technologies
To help prepare for this exam, it’s recommended that you take hands-on training, have real-world experience and study network-focused whitepapers and documentation.
Recertification is required every two years for all AWS Certifications. AWS will send you an email notification about six months before your certification credential is set to expire. Read more about AWS recertification here.