Be sure to have first installed:
- WinZip 8.0 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader V4.0 or later
- IE 5.5 or higher
Receive the following CD(s) from Web Age Solutions:
Setup the software in the following order:
- The student lab files.
- Receive labs in a Supporting Zip file by email from Web Age Solutions.
- Extract the supporting zip and copy labs folder to the root c:\ directory.
- Create a c:\download directory if one does not already exist.
- Internet Explorer Tools for Validating XML and Viewing XSLT
- Receive iexmltls.exe in a Supporting Zip file by email from Web Age Solutions.
- Extract and copy iexmltls.exe to c:\download directory.
- Run c:\download\iexmltls.exe and follow the instructions to install it into the default directory (c:\Iexmltls).
- Go to the c:\Iexmltls directory, right click on msxmlvw.inf, and select Install.
- Go to the c:\Iexmltls directory, right click on msxmlval.inf, and select Install.
- Close and restart IE, then right click the page area to make sure that Validate XML and View XML output appear in the menu.
- To install J2SE v 1.4.2_04 SDK, follow the installation and setup instructions as mentioned at the link