|Receive the Supporting zip file by e-mail from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the WA1624 CD from Web Age Solutions which contains the following software:
- Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (eclipse-java-europa-fall2-win32.zip)
- WST R 2.0.1 (wtp-wst-R-2.0.1-20070926042742.zip)
- Java Development Kit 5.0 Update 14 [JDK 5.0] (jdk-1_5_0_14-windows-i586-p.exe)
- Saxon b9 (saxonb9-0-0-1n.zip)
- .NET Framework 3.5 (dotNetFx35setup.exe)
- Apache Tomcat 6 (apache-tomcat-6.0.14.exe)
- WTP v2.1 (wtp-all-in-one-sdk-R-2.0.1-20070926042742-win32.zip)
Install and set up the software in the following order (i.e., click the software title for installation instructions):
- Copy the content of the WA1624_CD in C:\Software.
Java Development Kit 5.0 Update 14 (JDK 5.0) setup
- Click the link JDK 5.0 update 14 for installation instructions.
Eclipse IDE for Java Developers setup
- Extract the content of the C:\Software\eclipse-java-europa-fall2-win32.zip file to C:\. This will create C:\eclipse.
WST R 2.0.1 setup
- Extract the content of the C:\Software\wtp-wst-R-2.0.1-20070926042742.zip file to C:\ replacing all the files already there. This will install files in C:\eclipse.
.NET Framework 3.5
- From C:\Software run the dotNetFx35setup.exe file using the default setup.
- Extract the content of the C:\Software\saxonb9-0-0-1n.zip file to C:\Saxon.
- Open a command prompt and change to C:\Saxon\bin.
- Type query and hit enter. You should see a list of options for query.
- Close the command prompt.
Install Apache Tomcat 6
- Click the link Apache Tomcat 6 for installation instructions.
Install WTP v2.1
- From C:\Software, extract wtp-all-in-one-sdk-R-2.0.1-20070926042742-win32.zip in C:\WTP. This should create the C:\WTP\eclipse folder.
- Unzip the Supporting zip file to C:\. This should create C:\LabFiles