Receive the Supporting zip file by mail from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CD(s) from Web Age
- CentOS 4 Linux (4 CDs)
- IBM DB2 v9.1 Express for Linux
- WebSphere Application Server v6.1 for Linux
- WebSphere 6.1 Supplement for Linux
- WebSphere Network Deployment v6.1 for Linux
- AST v6.1 for Linux
- WebSphere MQ v6.0 for Linux
- JMeter 2.2 for Linux
Install and setup the software in the following order (click the software title for installation instructions) :
- Click the link CentOS 4 Linux for instructions for the Linux installation.
- Click the link WA1576 Linux Preparation for instructions on copying the CDs to the machine.
- Click the link IBM DB2 v9.1 Express for Linux for installation instructions.
- Click the link WebSphere MQ v6.0 for Linux for installation instructions.
- Click the link AST v6.1 for Linux for installation instructions.
- Unzip the file WA1576-REL_*_*-Supporting.zip to /root.
- Inform the students and the instructor where all the CD images can be found.