|Note: The drive with the installation files may be referred to as drive X. Please substitute this drive letter with the appropriate CD or network
Receive the Supporting Zip file by email from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CD(s) from Web Age Solutions:
- IBM DB2 V8.2 Express Edition
- IBM WebSphere Application Server V6.0 (WAS 6)
- Rational Application Developer v6 ( RAD v220.127.116.11 + Agent Controller ) - 4CD's
Click the link for the setup checklist and print a copy to use during the rest of the installation steps. At the end of the setup this checklist will verify the proper setup.
Install and setup the software in the following order (click the software
title for installation instructions):
- Click the link IBM DB2 V8.2 Express Edition for installation.
- Copy the WebSphere Application Server v6.0 CD directly to the hard drive.
The directory <local hard drive>:\WAS V6 should be created with three subfolders; IHS, WAS V6, and WEB SERVER PLUGIN.
- Click the link IBM WebSphere Application Server V6.0 for installation instructions.
- Click the link Rational Application Developer v6 for installation instructions.
- Download Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool from http://www.webagesolutions.com/download/MSWebStressTool.exe. When prompted, enter access2 for both the user name and password and choose a directory to download the software. After downloading the software, install it using the default installation options.
- Download the latest version of HeapDiff from http://www.webagesolutions.com/publicdownload/heapdiff/HeapDiff.exe and save heapdiff.exe to the C: drive.
- Unzip the file WA1359-REL_*_*-Supporting.zip to drive C: or the local hard drive. This will create a LabFiles directory on the drive.