|WA1279 Lab Setup Guide
|Minimum Hardware Requirements
- PIII or higher
- 733 Mhz or faster CPU
- 512MB RAM (1 Gig recommended)
- 10GB Hard Drive
- CD-ROM drive
- LAN Adapter
- Internet Access (strongly recommended)
|Minimum Software Requirements
* - indicates software provided by Web Age Solutions on CD.
- Windows 2000 SP4/Windows XP
- Netscape 6/Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader V6.0
- WinZip (downloadable from http://www.winzip.com/)
- J2sdk 1.4.2_06*
- Eclipse 3.0.1 IDE*
- Lomboz J2EE plugin lomboz.301.zip for Eclipse*
- WebLogic Server 8.1 for Microsoft Windows NT/2000 *
- Oracle 9i Enterprise Edition *
||Note: The drive with the installation files will be referred to as drive X:, please substitute this drive letter with the appropriate CD or Network drive letter.
Receive the following CD(s) from Web Age Solutions:
Receive the supporting ZIP file from Web Age Solutions by email.
- WebLogic Server 8.1 for Microsoft Windows NT/2000
- Oracle 9i Enterprise Edition
- j2sdk 1.4.2_06
- Eclipse 3.0.1
- Lomboz J2EE plugin lomboz.301.zip and emf-sdo-runtime-2.0.0.zip
- Receive the supporting ZIP file from Web Age Solutions by email.
Install and setup the software in the following order:
- Create a directory under the local hard drive called labs.
- Copy the zip OracleScripts.zip in the supporting ZIP to the directory
- Click the link Oracle
9i Installation for installation.
- Unzip the Eclipse 301 to c:\.. Do not Start Eclipse. This will unzip to C:\eclipse directory
- Unzip the emf-sdo-runtime-2.0.0.zip to the c:\.
- Unzip the lomboz.301.zip file to the c:\eclipse main folder.
- Copy WebLogic V8.1 CD to a newly created download directory on the local hard drive.
- Click the link
V8.1 for installation.