Receive the supporting zip file by email from Web Age Solutions.
Receive the following CD from Web Age Solutions:
- J2 SDK 1.5 (jdk-1_5_0_01-windows-i586-p.exe)
- JBoss 4.0.1 (jboss-4.0.1.zip)
- Eclipse 3.0.1 (eclipse-SDK-3.0.1-win32.zip)
- MyEclipse 3.8 (EnterpriseWorkbenchInstaller_030803.exe)
- IBM DB2 V8.1 Enterprise Server Edition
Install the Software in the following order:
Task 1: Install J2SE 5.0
Task 2: Install JBoss 4.0.1
- Copy jdk-1_5_0_01-windows-i586-p.exe from CD to C:\Temp
- Run C:\Temp\jdk-1_5_0_01-windows-i586-p.exe
- In “Setup Type” select Custom.
- Specify the installation folder as: C:\Java\jdk1.5.0_01
- When finish the installation restart the system.
Task 3: Install Eclipse 3.0.1
- Unzip jboss-4.0.1.zip from CD to C:\appServer
- open a Windows Command Prompt and do the following to start JBoss:
- cd C:\appServer\jboss-4.0.1\bin
- Make sure you see the message that says JBoss started in xxx seconds
- Test the installation by opening up a web browser to http://localhost:8080
- Back to Windows Command Prompt and press Ctrl+C to stop JBoss.
Task 4: Install MyEcipse 3.8
- Unzip eclipse-SDK-3.0.1-win32.zip from CD to c:\ide
Task 5: Install IBM DB2 V8.1
- Copy EnterpriseWorkbenchInstaller_030803.exe from CD to C:\Temp
- Run C:\Temp\EnterpriseWorkbenchInstaller_030803.exe
- In “Choose Install Folder”, specify as: C:\ide\MyEclipse
- Follow the wizard steps to complete the installation.
Task 6: Install CVS for NT
- Click the link IBM DB2 V8.1 Enterprise for installation instructions.
Task 7: Unzip the supporting file
- Go to http://www.webagesolutions.com/download/cvsnt_126.96.36.199.exe to download CVS 188.8.131.52 for Win32 platform using the username and password access2. Place the file in the c:\download directory. The file name is cvsnt_184.108.40.206.exe
- Run the executable file. When the InstallShield wizard is launched, click Next.
- In the Welcome page click Next.
- Click Yes to accept the license agreement.
- For the Setup Type, choose Custom and click Next . If you choose Typical or Compact, the CVS server won't be installed by default.
- In the Choose Destination Location page, leave the default folder and click Next.
- On the next screen, be sure to check Server Components. Otherwise, only the CVS client will be installed. Click Next.
- InstallShield Wizard will start the installation. Click OK in the information dialog.
- Click Finish when the complete message appears.
- Now you will add the path to the system environmen. You can access the environment variables selecting Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> System -> Advanced Tab -> Environment Variables button. Under System variables select Path and click the edit button. Add to the end of the path C:\Program Files\CVS for NT. Click OK. click Ok again and close the system Properties window pressing OK.
- Unzip the supporting zip file to C:\.