Browse Our Free Resources
Project intake brings together skill in architecture, requirement elicitation, project estimation, prioritization and project management to triage new ideas from the business. It’s a process which requires a broad base of skill to execute effectively:
- Facilitation and creating a positive customer experience rather than enforcing rules.
- Focus on processes and an outcome which is a service to the business rather than templates.
- The ability to help customers tell you just the right information rather than a lot of information.
Web Age knows one size does not fit all companies, but there is a toolkit of approaches upon which we draw to choose techniques which are right for the client situation. We focus on designing a thin process which executes in hours rather than days or weeks, and reporting the information in a format that works for executives.
How can we Help in Project Intake?
- Assessment – Let us look at your current approach to intake, assess how this is impacting your IT staff performance and identify alternatives
- Education – Let us assess the weaknesses and take you through our training programs in process management and business analysis, or architecture.
- Kick Start – Sometimes it’s as simple as asking us to deal with it for you. We’ll drop in a person or a team to do the intake triage while we together determine the right magnitude of capability for your organization and we shape the approach to best fit your organization.
- Governance – You might have a great program concept, but is your team hitting the milestones for improvement? We have a strong governance approach that provides the combination of support, education and goal management to ensure tasks are completed.