Browse Our Free Resources
550 6th Av SW
439 University Av
409 Granville St
436 York Road
• The AWS Architecture Center portal [http://aws.amazon.com/architecture/] offers a catalog of application architecture blueprints for solutions deployed in the AWS cloud.
• The catalog comes with Architecture Datasheets and best practices that you can use as guides to implementing your solutions.
• Based on your application's needs, you can select the most suitable reference architecture.
• Some of the reference architecture blueprints offered by the architecture catalog are as follows:
• Fault tolerance and High Availability (HA).
• Web / Mobile-web Application Hosting.
• Log Analysis.
• Financial Services Grid Computing.
• Time Series Processing.
AWS Simple Storage Service
WA2391 Amazon Web Services for Solution Architects
This course prepares solutions architects for the Amazon Web Services platform. AWS is the hottest technology on the planet today. This course is architected in such a way that an authorized certification test may be taken when the student graduates.
This is a 3-day course. This course is deep, and covers all areas of AWS, currently numbering over 70 services. Compute services include virtual cloud servers (EC2) complete with Docker coverage. Amazon isolated cloud resources (VPC) and batch management, including the new Lambda, which does auto-scaling as responses to events.
Scalable cloud-based storage (S3) will introduce Amazon’s older and newer options, including Glacier, Snowmobile, and the elastic file system. Relational databases will be covered, and how we deal with them. This is all subject to users being allocated security via Identity and Access Management (IAM). Global content delivery will be covered, including Cloudfront, and elastic load balancing over Route 53, Amazon’s scalable DNS. Cloudwatch and other management tools are covered in-depth as well. And application services, including messaging queues and notification services are covered.
Key objectives of this chapter:
• Leading the Charge.
• Core Values and Mission.
• Value Stream Mapping.
• Behavioural Patterns.
• Cultural Assessment.
Embracing DevOps: Exploring the Best Practices and Patterns
WA2593 DevOps for Managers & Leaders
This two-day DevOps workshop is loaded with practical real-world information. From the foremost agile development training company, comes a course to move the dial on your organizations’ DevOps journey. You will leave this course loaded with knowledge on the available people, processes, culture, and tools for DevOps, ready to select what's right for your company and to roadmap the journey for your organization.
The class provides two DevOps implementation case studies, a 30-60-90 roadmap to implementing DevOps in your organization, DevOps organizational maturity assessment, as well as, patterns and best practices to enable you to confidently lead a DevOps implementation. This class demystifies the fundamental shift required in culture, strategy, and execution of DevOps. Enables participants to create measurably higher performance in their organizations while solving business problems with a focus on time-to-value, shift left, and continuity.
• It uses a single-threaded task dispatcher approach to concurrency. There is a lot of system design similarities with the Windows® message loop implemented in the WinMain function: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Message_loop_in_Microsoft_Windows).
• For cross-platform asynchronous (non-blocking) I/O operations (file and network), Node.js uses the libuv (http://libuv.org/) library.
• It comes with its own package manager, Node Package Manager (NPM), which manages the full life cycle of Node packages (libraries) and their dependencies.
• Node is an excellent platform for building microservices.
Technical Introduction to Microservices
WA2579 Technical Introduction to Microservices
This training course will help you understand the value proposition and technical aspects of microservices, a new and rather fuzzy concept used to describe rapidly provisionable, independently deployable services with narrow and distinct functionality.
Upon completion of this training course, students will have fundamental understanding of microservices and practical experience in implementing microservices using different technology stacks. This training course is supplemented by hands-on labs that help attendees reinforce their theoretical knowledge of the learned material.
Copyright © 2012-2016 Web Age Solutions Inc.